Monday, May 13, 2013

World Goth Fair - May 15th to May 31st

I am participating in World Goth Fair this year, which is my first big event since coming back. The Event's Charity is S.O.P.H.I.E.

Read more about it at these various links:

http://www.sophielancasterfoundation.com/
http://www.worldgothday.com/index.html
http://worldgothfair.wordpress.com/

All I can say in regards to this is that it could have been anyone, even me, so it is a cause to which I support wholeheartedly.

My Items at the event:


Unisex Mohawk/Petites Sizing included. There is a Limited Edition pack of this one which is a 100% Charity Item.





Unisex Demon Sets/Petites sizing included. These are Limited Editions just for this event, you wont be able to buy these colours ever again. Also these are 100% Charity Items.


 Female Mesh Tops/5 Sizes included. The theme for the fair was Twisted Playground. I thought these were perfect to go along with that. These patterns are just for the fair, so grab them while you can!

 Lastly are my gachas, which can be found at various places around the fair.


100% Charity Gacha - World Goth Fair Limited Editions/Exclusive(Never to be sold Again!)

  

50% Charity Gacha - World Goth Fair Limited Editions(Might see wing style in other colours down the road)




50% Charity Gacha - World Goth Fair Limited Editions/Exclusive(Never to be sold Again!)

I'm on the Cursed Sim, which is an adult sim, so be sure to get age verified. My Booth is number 10.


PS. Forgot the eyes!


They come with System/Legacy/Mesh/Petites. There are 4 event only colours, as well as a promo box with one special colour set for L$10. Enjoy testing out my new eye line before it gets officially released!

No comments:

Post a Comment