Friday, January 30, 2009

It Begins Again!

I decided to create a new store blog.

Again.

Simply put, I wa not happy with what was going on with the other one. I'm going to try a few different things here. My stories behind why I made products were always welcomed, but other then that, it was not personal enough for me. Didn't show who I am in relation to my products, and was very bland. Just sitting there really there. This made me not really want to take care of it.

After starting up the "Suddenly Seeking Stringer" blog with the models and a few friends, it really be came clear to me that I needed to take some of that to the store blog. I want it to be a place where people go, not just to view new releases, but also to enjoy a little story, a little fun, a little Helena style!

So hopefully this ends up working out the way I want it to.

H

2 comments: