Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Woeful Wednesday-Week 9


Woeful Whiskers tickle when kissed.


Kitty Kaikai Knitted Mowwy Hats

Someone sent me a link to these RL mohawk hats. I got a pattern and was going to start making on for my 3 month old daughter for winter. Then I was like dude, I have to have these in sl. So ya that is where it came from.

This set was made special just for ^v^Woeful Wednesday^v^ . It will be only available Wednesday October 6th thru to Tuesday October 12th for a price of L$50. These Hats will eventaully be sold, in different texturing. I threw in the hair in the ad for good measure.

Get it this Wednesday at my store inwolrd at:

slurl.com/secondlife/Aurora%20Vale/66/175/552

***For more info on ^v^Woeful Wednesday^v^, please check out the flickr group here:

www.flickr.com/groups/1500266@N23

No comments:

Post a Comment