Thursday, August 27, 2009

New Textures are here!

So this is what I have been working on folks, my lovely new 2009 hair textures, to launch in September.

My new textures are a mix of my past 3 sets, taking the best parts, and mushing them all together. More depth, more shine, all around lovely textures. I also changed the tip length, so the tips will have more pow now.

These are my new "Natural" packs, more variety for you "normal" folks. I know I've been lacking in normal colours for you less adveturous, so hopefully this fills that void.

Monochromatics Pack

Ultra Lights Pack

Blondes Pack

Browns Pack

Reds Pack

Cherberry Pack

These are my new colourful packs.

Muted Rainbow Pack

Bright Rainbow Pack

Dark Rainbow Pack

Night Rainbow Pack

These are the new Natural Tipped packs, now with a blonde and white.

Blacks Tipped

Whites Tipped Pack

Blondes Tipped Pack

I'm also going to have a "Stringer" pack, which is a sampling of 8 of my fav textures, if your feeling adventurous. It will be different for each hair style.

I made a special set just for my fishing hole.

Seas Fishing Pack

These next 2 sets are just for Mini Hunts.

L.E. Roboshines Pack

L.E. Colour Bleeds Pack

There is also a Camo pack of 3 not shown here.

This next pack is for my Stringer Trading Card Program.

S.E. Nightshines Pack

There is also another pack, no shown here, with 4 special super shines.

Any other new packs made in the future will be featured here.

1 comment: