Thursday, September 23, 2010

Woeful Wednesday-Week 7


Wickedness of Woe this week!


*** Yes it isn't Wednesday anymore, blogger decided not to post my post, so I'm sending it out uber late. My item will be up for today aswell, for all those who did not get to see this notice. ***

Lightning Burn

It all started with this skin. At first it was going to be a one time only skin, but it turned into a full range, there are now 10, but this week I just put in the red version. Then I was like oooo I can be all demon hot mamma in this. So then I started to put together a look. Then I was like oooo I can give said look away!

This set was made special just for ^v^Woeful Wednesday^v^ . It will be only available Wednesday September 22nd for a price of L$50. This Skin will eventaully be sold, but eyes are totally unique in the matching colour for this event only. Demon parts will eventaully be set out too, probly in different texturing, and the hair will be updated and out too!

Get it this Wednesday at my store inwolrd at:

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Aurora%20Vale/66/175/552

***For more info on ^v^Woeful Wednesday^v^, please check out the flickr group here:

www.flickr.com/groups/1500266@N23

No comments:

Post a Comment