Friday, June 5, 2009

HairFair 2009 Flickr Contest


The time is near.

June 20th marks the start of HairFair 2009. People have been gearing up all around. Designers have been off making lovelies for you to enjoy.

Well the HairFair 2009 Flickr has been opened, and I'd love to see you all in it sporting my hair as one of your top ten! I really enjoyed finding the few last year, when I was a nobody, so it would delight me if you could clutter the feeds with my awesomeness! Hehe kidding, just takes some great pics, you know how I love them so!

Official contest info here
Contest Flickr group here

I put 6 gift vouchers into the pot for the winners, they would get a fatpack of almost any hair(as always it does not include my Rezzable hairs). There are also many other designers giving away gift vouchers. The prizes will blow your minds, really!

I'm making a special pack for all avatars that enter with one of my hairs. I have no clue what it will be as of yet, the idea just came to me. A Special Edition colouration maybe, We'll see.

I look forward to seeing you all in the group!

Now get Snapping

H

No comments:

Post a Comment