Friday, January 8, 2010

3DCC event items, and a few more events on the way

Hey guys

I got 3, yes 3 events for you this month! OMG Stringer shit!

First Event

Cosmic Travellers

male & female avatars, props custom-made by :
MIASNOW, The Stringer Mausoleum, JASstore, GROLLWERK, lurveBite & XCENTRICITY.

All items will be for sale through the month of January 2010 at:

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Icewater/14/234/21

After January, please consult each store seperately.

3DCC is the 3D CREATORS Collaboration.

participating items:

★ MIASNOW: skins, shapes, eyes, jewelry, unisex outfits.

★ The Stringer Mausoleum: Unisex Hair, Dresses and Leggings pack.

★ JASstore: photosets, female boots, particles.

★ GROLLWERK: space gear.

★ XCENTRICITY: handbag.

★ lurveBite: space pets.

★ art machinima inspired by the Cosmic Travellers
coming mid-January 2010 by Lyric Lundquist.

Funny story to this but I'll keep it short. MiaSnow was inspired by my Cosmic Traveller Dresses, and asked if I'd join her and her 3D Creators Flickr Group in a collab project. Now I couldn't just set out the same old same old, so I did a second version of the dresses.

Here they are:

3DCC-The Stringer Mausoleum-Dress in Green

3DCC-The Stringer Mausoleum-Dress in Yellow

3DCC-The Stringer Mausoleum-Dress in Red

3DCC-The Stringer Mausoleum-Dress in Blue

I made a Special Edition Colour, which there will only be 10 of on the Grid.

3DCC-The Stringer Mausoleum-SE Dress-Aqua(only ten to be sold)

I also made an addon pack of Leggings, so you can switch things up.

3DCC-The Stringer Mausoleum-Shimmer Leggings

All these are Transferable.

I also made a unisex hair to work with GROLLWERK's Amazing Helmet sets. I made it to work right under the helemt, but still have a bit of a "Stringer" feel. I'm Really Really proud that this hair Looks HOT! on the dudes, I normally feel like I fail at man hair, so I'm happy that it works out well. Guys really rock it with the space helmet from GROLLWERK.

3DCC-The Stringer Mausoleum-Cosmic Commander

Second Event

The people who bought Second Life the massively successful Black Swan - Swansong event now bring you:

==============================
"2010 - The Future Is Now."
==============================
It's a celebration of all that is

Mechametal Robosexual
Cyberpunk Starfunk Spacejunk

in a showcase of one of the most beloved sims ever created, Greenies. We are intending to dazzle the fashion communities of both lives with the vision that the best creators in SL have to offer of where they see the human race evolving to.

========================================

Like all of Rezzable's events, you can count on this being just as packed full of awesome that you'll be vaporized in your seats. I have made a really wicked Hair for this event, something I really hadn't intended on making and was rather surprised when I looked at the end result. I hope you all come to see it on the runway for the first Fashion Show(where I'll hopefully be sitting and watching too!).

It's this Sunday Jan.17th Starting at 12pm.

I'll send a landmark once they have the landing spot for the show set.

Third Event

A bit less info on this, but at the end of the month, I'll be doing another fashion show with the likes of Violator and Alpha.Tribe, just to name a few. It is sort of futuristic aswell(hmmm a theme maybe?). It's being put on by the wonderful team at Opium Fashion Agency.

More on this closer to the end of the month.

I look forward to next week, got lots for yas!

Your neighborhood Bunny Luvin Space Demon

H

No comments:

Post a Comment