Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Woeful Wednesday-Week 1



The Stringer Mausoleum is in this event, and I have to say, The Stringer is very happy about it! Here is what I made for the event.



Death of a Goddess

A dedication piece made for my goddess of my biggest sl addiction. May she be forever worshiped in the hearts of my fellow addicts.

A new womens hair from The Stringer Mausoleum.

This specific Edition will be sold for the first week of ^v^Woeful Wednesday^v^ . It will be only available Wednesday August 11th for a price of L$50. After that a more "Tame" version of the hair will be inworld and it will be going back to normal pricing. Also it has one of my new 2010 Textures on it, so it's doublely special! I'll have next to the vendor L$1 pack of wearable tester hairs, so you can see the texture before you buy it. What is a wearable tester hair? Regular hair actually, no signs, copy/mod. It's just the way I do my testers, so enjoy!

Get it this Today Only at my store inwolrd at:

slurl.com/secondlife/Aurora%20Vale/74/185/552

***For more info on ^v^Woeful Wednesday^v^, please check out the flickr group here: www.flickr.com/groups/1500266@N23/***

Enjoy!

H

No comments:

Post a Comment