Friday, February 6, 2009

Grid Wide "Kissed" Hunt sponsered by Vain Inc.

Well you know me, can't resist a good hunt! So this is the first of a few this month, that I am in. To learn more about the hunt, like who is in it, where to start, check out the link HERE! I am number 8 in the hunt, but at the big poster in the store near my stripper poles(yes me has stripper poles!), you'll find the starter kiss, which will send you to the start. You can get to the store HERE!

So for this hunt I wanted a male and female item. I didn't really want to do the whole "holiday" thing, but somehow my vision got changed around a bit.


For the mens, I would not say this is exactly classic Valentines. I actually made this back in October, but never set it out for anything. I was trying to figure out what to do for the guys that didn't have hearts and shit all over, and remembered about this gem.

I'm not a skin maker by any means, I just do random stuff. So this isn't perfect, but still looks cool dressed all up. Hope you guys at least enjoy the effort.

I was planning on bringing home my "Winter Magic" items soon, and remembered a request a customer wanted. She loved the hair, but thought it would be nice to have a version with a bun. Now I have been planning on making a set of the hairbows from the original, to fit with every month, since the original has snowflakes on it. So I started with torturing the hair, and brainstorming the different themes for each month. Well it didn't take long to figure out that people would want hearts for February. The original hair doodad could not really fit on the bun, so I just made something sort of new, and added the same bows with new textures.

The original hair was called "Wrapped" so the bun version I had the fancy idea of naming "Unwrapped". I know, I'm the cheese!

For someone not so hot on the holiday(I really just don't like pink!) I do love this hair. I hope you all enjoy it as much as I have over the last few days.

Guess who was the first to receive it? Nicky Ree! So have heart you might be wearing the same shit as she.




My little mini shoot for you! I just loved the dress too much!

Hair-The Stringer Mausoleum-8th kisser on the hunt

Skin-Bianca F
Eyes-lessthan3
Dress-Phoenix Rising

P.S. I really didn't hide this one hard, the lips are so big, your really can't do much to get them out of site. It's a funny spot where I put them tho, hope you get a laugh. Oh and the store is blue, so that helps even more since the are beaming RED. Both mens and womens are in one, so just one items to find! If you come to me whining about not being able to find it, you shouldn't be hunting! Have a good one. H ***

No comments:

Post a Comment