Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Let me take over your hump day!

Did you know that today is my favorite day of the week?

It always has been.

So I've decided that Wednesdays will be my new release day from now on. If I don't make it the one week, everything will come out the next. I'll try to always have some sort of something, I really need to get back in the grove.

Anyways, a few reminders of what I do on my release days, for you new people, and a few new things I'm going to try.

75% off packs-I've always had for the first 24 hours of a new release, all colours shown in my ad, for 75% off. Eg. I am wearing blonde, blue and pink in the ad, so those whole packs will be 75% off.

New Ideas:

I'm going to have a raffle type thing for new releases. A few of the groups I'm in have them, and it's fun. So basically I'll pick 3 names randomly, and those people will get to chose what they want from the new releases. I'll do 3 for my Inworld group and 3 for my Subscriber group.

I'm going to have a deal of the week from now on. The deal of the week will be 75% off all packs and 1/2 off the Mega pack. One random colour will also be set to L$10. If you know me at all you'll know it'll be something funky.

I'm going to have a mini hunt for Special Edition textures of the new releases every week. Details on that will be from a week to week basis. I'll only let 5 of each out, they will be set to original, so please pick them back up. They will be for a small fee, some free, and I'll set them out at different times. Feel free to ask me if any are left. Mini hunts go on till the next release.

Any other ideas you may have for fun things I can do, just let me know.

H

No comments:

Post a Comment